Excellent Teaching, Excellent Effort, Excellent Progress: Every Child, Every Lesson, Every Day
Hope – Equality – Love
Kentish Town Church of England Primary School
School Development and Improvement Plan Overview 2018-19
These are the key things we have decided to work on in order to further improve the provision for our children. The four headings below are the key areas which Ofsted look at in schools.
Leadership and Management (including Governance)
- Developing the skills of middle leaders to drive improvement.
- To prepare for a SIAMS inspection in early 2020
- To ensure that SEND provision across the school is consistently excellent.
Teaching, Learning and Assessment (including curriculum)
- Inducting, training and developing staff so that teaching practice is consistently good and better.
- Ensure that children’s progress in phonics and writing is accelerated in the EYFS/KS1.
Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare (including safeguarding)
- To engage with the Lifting Limits – Gender Equality pilot project.
Outcomes for Children (standards and attainment)
- For EYFS/KS1/KS2 key data to be in line or better than National
- Target support and interventions so that gaps in attainment are closed across the school.
Your education should help you use and develop your talents and abilities. It should also help you learn to live peacefully, protect the environment and respect other people.